Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

     Happy Tuesday! Husband is home with me again today and therefore I have gotten next to nothing done because I'd rather spend my time following him around the farm. Let me show you our morning in pictures...

Twinkie says, "Oh. My. Goodness. Is that watermelon?!"



"It's ALL mine!"
    

Then there's always one that comes late to breakfast who thinks she can just help herself to the leftover watermelon juice...

"Surely, there must be leftovers under your bum!"
    

     After their morning treat of watermelon rinds, we went to check on my new baby girl and I got lucky with my camera today! Meet my beautiful Gert Brahman X heifer, Ophelia! The girl's got some ears!
      And with that, folks, I leave you to enjoy the rest of your Tuesday. Hope yours is lovely! 

- Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment